Miami University Libraries has access to many e-books in our Books & More catalog:Watch a brief tutorial on finding e-books in the catalog. The following are links to collections of e-books that can be searched separately, but for the most part are already incorporated into the Books & More catalog:
- Cambridge Core (scholarly materials from Cambridge University Press)
- EBSCOhost E-Books (please see EBSCO Connect for more information on using EBSCOhost eBooks)
- IOP Science E-Books (scholarly materials from IOP Science)
- MIT Press Direct eBooks - Over 3,000 e-books on a wide range of topics, including art, architecture, business and management, cognitive science, computer science and artificial intelligence, design, economics, education, engineering, environmental science, linguistics, mathematics, neuroscience, philosophy, physics, technology, and social theory.
- OhioLINK Electronic Book Center (includes scholarly publications from Springer, Wiley, and Oxford University Press along with full text literary collections)
- Oxford Scholarship Online (scholarly materials from Oxford University Press)
- ProQuest E-Book Central (Middletown-purchased books only) or ProQuest E-Book Central for all of Miami University Libraries (please see ProQest LibGuides for more information on using the Ebooks).
- R2 Digital Library (Nursing, medicine, and allied health e-books -- Watch a 3 minute tutorial on using it!)
- Safari Books Online (computer science, engineering, business, and related fields)
- University Press Scholarship Online E-Books (scholarly materials from the California, Chicago, MIT, and Yale Presses)
- Wiley Online Library (search STEM, Social Sciences, and Humanities eBooks and eJournals. Use the open lock materials).
- HathiTrust Digital Library
- The Internet Archive - All Books section
- Project Gutenberg
- Additional Open Access Books